Search the least hospitable parts of our planet to discover the resilient world of the tardigrade. Prove how much you know at HowStuffWorks.
More Great Links
Information from Government and Public Health Agencies
- CDC: BSE and CJD Information and Resources
- CDC: Questions and Answers Regarding Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) and Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)
- NIH NINDS Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Fact Sheet
- NIH Prions: Puzzling Infectious Proteins
- FDA CBER: Questions and Answers on Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy
- FDA Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)
- NIEHS Environmental Health Perspectives: Cows for Fear: Is BSE a Threat to Human Health?
- WHO: Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (TSE)
- USDA Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)