Lots More Information
HowStuffWorks looks at a new report from the American Association of Feline Practitioners about how to feed your cat for optimal health.
- Anderson, Karen. "Why Cats Do That". Willow Creek Press. Minocqua, Wis., 2001.
- Brown, David. "Why Do Cats Hang Around Us? (Hint: They Can't Open Cans)." The Washington Post, June 29, 2007. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/28/AR2007062802343.html (Aug. 15, 2011)
- CatPets.org. "Having Cats as Pets." http://www.catpets.org/ (Aug. 13, 2011)
- Centers for Disease Control. "Toxoplasmosis: Epidemiology and Risk Factors." http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/epi.html (Aug. 26, 2011)
- Checchi, Mary Jane. "Children and Cats: What Parents Should Know." Checchibooks.com. http://checchibooks.com/delaware.html (Aug. 13, 2011)
- Fogle, Bruce. "101 Questions Your Cat Would Ask Its Vet If Your Cat Could Talk." Castle Books. Edison, N.J., 1993.
- Kennedy, Niall. "Ensure a Good Relationship Between Your Cat and Your Kids." Cat-world.com http://www.cat-world.com.au/cats-a-children (Aug. 14, 2011)
- PubMedHealth. "Cat scratch disease." National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002581/ (Aug. 14, 2011)
- Purina Veterinary Guides. A Lifetime of Wellness.
- Rainbolt, Dusty. "Cat Wrangling Made Easy." The Lyons Press. Guilford, Conn., 2008.
- Teare, Tracy. "Adopting a Cat." DisneyFamily.com http://family.go.com/household/article-802661-adopting-a-cat-t/ (Aug. 12, 2011)
- Teare, Tracy. "Communicating With Your Cat." DisneyFamily.com http://family.go.com/household/article-783793-communicating-with-your-cat-t/ (Aug. 12, 2011)
- Wilbourn, Carole C. "The Complete Guide to Understanding and Caring for Your Cat." Sterling. New York, 2007.