More Great Links
- Beck, Alan M. "The Ecology of Stray Dogs: A Study of Free-Ranging Urban Animals." Baltimore: York Press, 1973.
- Belyaev, D.K. "Destabilizing Selection as a Factor in Domestication." Journal of Heredity, vol. 70, pp. 301-308, 1979.
- Clutton-Brock, J. "Origins of the dog: Domestication and early history." From "The Domestic Dog: Its Evolution, Behavior, and Interactions with People." edited by J. Serpell. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 1995.
- Coppinger, R. & Coppinger, L. " Dogs: A Startling New Understanding of Canine Origin, Behavior & Evolution." New York: University of Chicago Press, 2001.
- Ellegren, H. "The dog has its day." Nature, vol. 438 pp. 745-746, 2005.
- Fox, M. "Behavior of Wolves, Dogs and Related Canids." New York: Harper-Row, 1971.
- Trut, L.N. "Early Canid Domestication: Farm Fox Experiment." American Scientist, vol. 87 pp. 160-169, 1999.
- Trut, L.N. "An Experiment on Fox Domestication and Debatable Issues of Evolution of the Dog." Russian Journal of Genetics, vol. 40 pp. 644-655, 2003.
- Vila, C. et al. "Multiple and Ancient Origins of the Domestic Dog." Science, vol. 276 pp. 1687-1689, 1997.