Of course, after all that adventuring, your pup will need a cozy place to sleep for the night. Bringing along a full-sized dog bed probably isn't in the cards, so what other options are there? One possibility is the Kurgo Wander Bed, which rolls up like a sleeping bag and has its own handle for easy transport. It also has a nonskid bottom -- handy for use in moving vehicles. The Canine Hardware Travel Dog Bed, with its tear-resistant bottom and portable stuff sack, is a nice option for campers. Travelers headed for warmer climes might like the Coolaroo Foldable Bed, which keeps dogs off the hot ground.
Click to the next page for more fun facts about pets.
- Canine Hardware. (May 30, 2011)http://www.caninehardware.com/
- Doggles. (May 23, 2011)http://www.doggles.com
- Kurgo Dog Products. (May 25, 2011)http://www.kurgo.com/
- Muttropolis. (May 26, 2011)http://www.muttropolis.com/
- Outward Hound. (May 25, 2011)http://www.myoutwardhound.com/
- Pet Gear, Inc. (May 30, 2011)http://www.petgearinc.com
- Planet Dog. (May 30, 2011)http://www.planetdog.com/home/
- Uncommon Dog. (May 27, 2011)http://www.theuncommondog.com/
- You Have Pets. (May 25, 2011)http://www.youhavepets.com
We live in a sharing economy. And a pet-loving economy. So what happens when the two collide? Learn more about pets and carsharing at HowStuffWorks.