Destination-themed Dog Travel Clothing
If you pack for your pooch like you do for yourself, you'll want to make sure you have options for any occasion. Attending the film festival at Cannes? Then you must pick up some fashions for your pup inspired by the frocks worn by recent Academy Award winners. We particularly like the Reese.
Pretty much anything from the Paris Hilton dog clothing collection will ensure that your pup is ready to go out on the town. Choose from flirty sundresses or heavy-duty denim.
On your way to the Kentucky Derby? Then a hat is a must.
Skiing in Aspen commands a cable knit sweater so your pooch can stylishly kick back in the lodge while you're out on the slopes.
If you find yourself Scotland bound, then anything with a tartan plaid is appropriate garb.
And if New York during the holidays is your destination of choice, make sure you pack a stylish coat and hat. Preferably a bouclé, for a touch of Jackie O.
And if you're just not sure what your trip will hold, a tie with an elastic neckband is the perfect accessory to pop in your suitcase. Consider it the boy dog equivalent of the little black dress.
- "Brrr! Keep Your Pet Pals Warm This Winter." Abcnews.go.com, 2010. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6850597&page=1
- "Fashion Hounds: A word on the trendsetting dog." Thedivadog.com, 2010. http://www.thedivadog.com/dog-fashion-and-celebrity-style.aspx
- Hubbard, Jeremy. "Are Coats and Sweaters for Pooches Posh or Practical?" abcnews.go.com, January 31, 2010. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Weekend/dogs-coats-protect-cold/story?id=9710820
- "The Red Carpet Collection." Funnyfur.com, 2010. http://www.funnyfur.com/dogformalwear.aspx
- "Warm Dog Clothing: Stylish Coats, Sweaters, Raincoats & Holiday Outfits." Dog-answers.com, 2010. http://www.dog-answers.com/Warm-Dog-Clothing.html