Lots More InformationRelated Articles
- How Houseflies Work
- How Light Works
- How Mirages Work
- How Mosquitoes Work
- How Spiders Work
- Pest Control Tips
- Insect Quiz
- Alward, Joseph F. "Refraction of Light." University of the Pacific Department of Physics. (April 17, 2008) http://sol.sci.uop.edu/~jfalward/refraction/refraction.html
- Fagerlund, Richard. "Odd method persuades flies to fly away." The San Francisco Chronicle. July 12, 2003. (April 18, 2008) http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/ 2003/07/12/HO256701.DTL
- Fagerlund, Richard. "Repelling Flies." Home and Garden Television. (April 18, 2008) http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/gl_diseases_pests_insects/article/0,,hgtv_ 3580_1381705,00.html
- Fischer-Nagel, Heiderose and Andreas Fisher-Nagel. "The Housefly." Carolrhoda Books, Inc. 1990.
- Lethen, Jan. "Correlation and Causation." Texas A&M Department of Statistics. Nov. 13, 1996. (April 17, 2008) http://www.stat.tamu.edu/stat30x/notes/node42.html
- Perez, Robert. "Does theory for avoiding flies at outside meals hold water?" The Orlando Sentinel. Aug. 25, 2006.
- Shuttlesworth, Dorothy E. "The Story of Flies." Doubleday & Company, Inc. 1970.
- Stringham, S.M., et al. "Suppression of house flies (Musca Domestica) in egg handling rooms of broiler breeder farms using Fly Fright bags as an optical repellent." Proceedings of 48th Annual Livestock Insect Workers' Conference. June 30, 2004.
- Stringham, Mike. "Water Bags: Optical Fly Repellent?" 2007 North Carolina Mosquito & Vector Control Annual Meeting. 2007. (April 17, 2008) http://www.ncmvca.org/Annual_Meetings/Water_Bags_Optical_Fly_ Repellent.pdf
More To Explore