Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Plague Works
- How Dogs Work
- How Housebreaking Your Dog Works
- How Dog Training Works
- How Search-and-rescue Dogs Work
- How Police Dogs Work
- How Guide Dogs Work
- How Underground Pet Fences Work
- Is chocolate poisonous to dogs?
- How does catnip work?
- Why do cats have whiskers?
- How does a cat's purring work?
- Home Remedies for Cats
- Home Remedies for Dogs
- Bedbug Quiz
- Insect Quiz
More Great Links
- Merchant, Mike. "Controlling Fleas." Texas Agricultural Extension Service. (8/6/2007) http://insects.tamu.edu/extension/bulletins/l-1738.html
- Richman, D.L. "Fleas: What They Are, What They Do." University of Florida. (8/6/2007) http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/IG132
- Fox, Richard. "Invertebrate Anatomy Online: Cat and Dog Fleas." Lander University. 6/30/2006 (8/6/2007). http://webs.lander.edu/rsfox/invertebrates/ctenocephalides.html
- University of Florida IFAS Extension. "Fleas." (8/6/2007) http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/IG087
- University of Missouri. "Fleas.>" (8/6/2007) http://extension.missouri.edu/explore/agguides/pests/g07380.htm
- Micrographia. "The Life Cycle of the Flea." (8/6/2007) http://www.micrographia.com/specbiol/insec/fleacat/flca0100.htm
- The Tapeworm Page (8/6/2007) http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body_tapeworm.html
- Texas Department of State Health Services. "Murine Typhus." 10/1/2005 (8/6/2007) http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/idcu/disease/murine_typhus/information/
- Smith, Keith L. "Fleas." Ohio State University Extension. (8/6/2007) http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2081.html
- Jacobs, Steve. "Entomological Notes: Fleas." Penn State. (8/6/2007) http://www.ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/fleas.htm