Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Scuba Works
- How the Divers Alert Network Works
- What causes "the bends"?
- Is it harmful to breathe 100-percent oxygen?
- Why do my ears pop when I dive in the deep end of the pool?
- If water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen, why can't we breathe underwater?
- How Dogs Work
- How Guide Dogs Work
- How Search-and-rescue Dogs Work
- Dog-Care Tips
- How to Choose a Dog
- How to Train a Dog
- How Dog Training Works
- How to Care for a Dog
- Medical Treatment for Dogs
- Dog Quiz
- Dog Breeds Quiz
- Cat Quiz
More Great Links
- Humane Society of the United States
- American Kennel Club
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- National Association of Underwater Instructors
- Alba, Gene. Interviewed on June 22, 2008.